Dustin - Cincinnati, Ohio

What is the difference between going to college and making a pro sport instead of coming straight out of high school to make the pros? Who cares! Well you should care cause if you go to college and play college ball you would be more experienced if you enter the draft and you might become the number one pick for the draft. Going to college could help you learn more about things then just playing basketball.

Other things like contracts, how much money you’re going to get if you make the pros. You have to have good eye coordination and also have passing techniques. The difference between the NBA and college basketball is college basketball has two half’s and both are twenty minutes, in the NBA there are four quarters and each quarter is twelve minutes long, the shot clocks are different in college it is 35 second shot clock and the NBA is a 24 second shot clock.

One of the things that you have to get use to is when you go to college and play basketball is that you don’t play everyday and if you make the pros you will have to get use to playing everyday and traveling to city where you are playing unless you are at home. Things you will go to college for is to get a really good education and then after you go to college you can get a good paying job. If you go to play college football and you enter the draft and get picked you wouldn’t have to get use to playing everyday cause college and the NFL play every week. College is important cause if you want to play a sport you shouldn’t go into a sport young cause you might not succeed as well as if you go to college and make the pros you will succeed and have more potential.