asia - norwood, Ohio
Themes: love

Being in love doesn’t always hurt!!!

Many people think that being in love is a bad thing, because there are many shows, movies, and real life stories. Like in the movie The Diary of a Mad Black Woman, Kimberly was so in love with her husband but he treated her like dirt, and showed no kind of love. Also in the movie The Color Purple Sophia was in love with Harpo, but he beat her and made her feel bad about herself. I don’t think that being in love always has to hurt.

The reason I think that being in love doesn’t hurt is because I have had the best experience of being in love. I was 14 at the time, and at first I didn’t really recognize it. I was really happy and no one could tell me anything to break me down. It was only for about two months but to me it felt like forever. I didn’t get hurt it just slipped from my hands. I also have had the chance to see other people in love, like my mom and dad. They have been together for 20 years and still going strong. It is a joy to see them so happy and in love. The reason why I think this its because my dad has never made my mom cry or hurt or not that I have seen.

There are many shows and movies that also show you that love is a wonderful thing. Like this movie I saw on lifetime they were young about 16 but in love but there parents didn’t like it so one family decide to move. So years went by and they still never lost hope they dated other people even though they new that there heart was never the same. Mike told brandy that whenever he needed her she would only have to look to her right and he’ll be there. So one day she felt a feeling like mike was right next to her and when she turned to her right he was right there. They lived together through the years and even though they lost touch for some years they still felt the same way.

There are stories where people get hurt but there are also stories about people that are in love and stay in love and never get hurt. I can only state my opinion but if you ask me being in love is something great and you’ll never know until you experience it.