DERRICK - CINCINNATI, Ohio

My friend Mike pushed a kid off of his bike at the park .Two days later; the same thing happened to him but he went to the hospital with a busted head. He had to get fourteen stitches in the back of his head.

The saying of what comes around goes around is true. Karma is what most people call it . There has been many things in life that has happened to me and the people I know that makes me believe in it.

Karma happened to a man that was not a friend I really knew but I met him once or twice. I heard this story about when he shot someone. He was drinking at home and it went from home to the bar. He got into a bar fight and got kicked out .That bar fight went outside and they fought for 10 rounds .He was getting beat up. After a while; he pulled a gun. It was a 38 special and he shot him four times. He never got caught for it. Two weeks later he got shot twice and died at the scene. One shot to the neck and one in the shoulder. So think before you do something to people.

I know to think before action. Don’t do something to someone and not expect it back. I remember when I stole this one kid’s bike right out of his front yard. He came to my house looking for it. I told him I didn’t know were it was. Like two or three weeks later my mom told me to go put my bike up. Someone had stolen it right out of my front yard. That’s the same thing I did to that kid. I stole his bike out of his front yard, and the same thing happened to me right back. It will come back to you somehow some day. What comes around goes around. So think before you do something to someone or think before you treat someone badly!