Andrew - Plainview, New York
Themes: question

Truthful answers are hard to handle, but what about the question? Are questions more powerful than the answer? Questions can make people think in ways they never thought even possible. Does life have meaning? And if it does what is it? Why are we here? And how did it happen? Does God exist? And if so, where did God come from? What happened? How did it happen? These questions being asked are the questions that could take more than a lifetime to answer.

Questions are a great thing in this world. If you didn’t ask a question ever, then you are not human. Since humans are full of flaws, then questions must be asked. To complete a question is to find an answer. Most of the time, the answer can lead to more questions. The question can lead to multiple answers. Questions can sometimes be answered as a question. Those can really bother someone because it seems like they will never stop. Sometimes there never is an answer, but there’s always a question. Sometimes when there is no answer, it can just leads to more and more questions. Questions can never be stopped. You ask so many questions a day you can’t keep track of it. How many questions do you think are asked in a classroom, including students and teachers? At least 10 questions are asked in a classroom period everyday.

Questions can put so much pressure on people that they get overly obsessed to find the answer. What is the meaning of life? What happens to you when you die? Nobody in the world we live in will ever be able to answer that question. They are questions that can make a person go insane. What kinds of questions have you asked that make people go crazy?

What questions have you been asked that make you go crazy? If you had to ask one question that could make someone go crazy, what would it be? Even the most simple of questions, can make someone be emotionally distressed so easily. You can ask if you have a sibling, and maybe something happened to that sibling. Maybe they don’t talk to that sibling anymore, or maybe they died. How difficult was it to answer that question? How long does it take for you to answer that question and be okay?

Why is it so hard to answer such simple questions? It might be the experience that you are reminded of when the question is asked. It might be the reason why the question was asked that can be so over bearing.

Questions can make people think in ways they never thought even possible. It can make people happy; it can make people change and never change back. I’ve got a question for you. What would life be without questions?