I Believe in Others

Joey - Boulder, Colorado

I believe in others because no one else will. I don’t care where the dollar I gave them went, because I believe in others. I know I can give them a second or third chance because I believe in others. I know that they will stay true to their word, because I believe in others. I know I can let them borrow my jacket in the cold, because I believe in others. I know I can walk down the street and live my life care free, because I believe in others. I’ll thank you for the compliment, but understand the insult on their bad days, because I believe in others. I know I will always be alright, because I believe in others. I know I can throw the ball to them from across the field, because I believe in others. I know they will never let me down, because I believe in others. I know they will be there to pick me up in the morning, because I believe in others. I know no matter how badly I mess up it will be alright, because I believe in others. I know that no matter what they do, I believe in others. I know that every day I live I can see some one on the street and smile, because I believe in others. With out others I wouldn’t be half the person I am today, or know half the things I do. With out others this world could not survive because we need each other unconditionally. With others I can achieve so much more just because I’m not alone. With others I know I will make it through. I know all of this because I believe in others. Others are the reasons for living, with out anyone it is pointless to breathe, others give inspiration otherwise unknown. I know that it will all be ok at the end of the day, because I believe in others. I know that I can always count on others to cheer me up when I’m down or help me up when I fall, because I believe in others. I know that I can say these things and mean it, because I truly believe in others.

This, I believe.