sapphirra - San Antonio, Texas
Themes: love

This I believe…

I believe that there is someone out there for everyone. In my experience, I have had one bad relationship after the next. In each of those relationships, the guy said the same thing,” You are a good woman, there is someone out there for you.” Being recently divorced after a long separation, an old boyfriend I was seeing for a while during my separation decided to break things off. I felt it was all a joke and my life was going down the drain in the love department. Then I met Ruben. He has shown me what I have been missing for all this time and what I was searching for but could not find in my husband nor my ex. He is, however, a co-worker. We hung out for awhile and bam, sparks flew. I have always had the perception of not mixing business with pleasure but sometimes life just works out that way.

This person has shown me affection in all the ways I’ve wanted, and showered me with sympathy, after I was bitten by a brown recluse. He sent me text messages every hour to make sure I was okay while I laid in the hospital emergency room. The night I came home from the hospital, he made sure I was comfortable. He held me throughout the night, and kissed me on my forehead for the comfort. He paid attention to my needs and not his own. For that, I am grateful.

Ruben knew I was down, because I couldn’t work to pay my upcoming bills. He told me not to worry because he had a little surprise in mind that I was definitely not expecting. He was willing to help me by giving up half his paycheck so I would not fall behind. He listens and hears me when I talk. When I am with him, I am elated, joyful, happy, and content with myself. I am a whole new person. Friends, family, and co-workers have noticed a change for the better in me since he came into my life. This is something I’ve wanted for the longest time. I now know what it feels like to be wanted and appreciated for the person I am.

This belief of there is someone out there for everyone, I hold dearest. I want compassion, sympathy, time, attentiveness, and intimacy, and to know that I am loved. I also like compliments, and crave attention. I have not yet met Mr. Right, but the man of the moment is working out just fine. Who cares if they are not your type. If they treat you with respect and show you love and compassion, then give that person a try. You never know if the man of the moment is Mr. Right.