Robbie - toney, Alabama
Themes: work

My TIB Essay

I believe that I don’t want to write this essay. It’s not that I don’t want to write about what I believe or share my beliefs with other people, it’s just that I don’t know what to write about. I can’t single out one belief to write an essay about.

I have sat down several times to write this essay. Each time I thought about what I believe, but none of my thoughts were clear or about one particular thing. I would start to think about something that might have been useful in writing this essay but then my mind would wander and would start to think about something completely unrelated. Afterwards I could never remember what it was that I thinking about before.

I thought a lot about what I would write in this essay. The more I thought about it the more I didn’t want to do it. Writing about what I believe was not a problem. The problem was that this is another writing assignment and I don’t like to write. I have been putting this off since it has been assigned and here I am, the day before this thing is due and I’m basically doing something else I don’t like, free writing. But hey my essay’s done.