Iluvatar - Mexico

The universe is alive

Let us begin with some elemental astronomy, and as a base point I shall say this: We are small to the point of being almost insignificant. Lets do some math, humanity is part of the planet we have named earth, this planet is part of a solar system that gets its name from an astral body that is two hundred thousand times bigger than our planet.

This solar system, which includes seven more planets, revolves around the galaxy named as the Milky Way, which comprises three thousand solar systems, stars and asteroids, most of them bigger than ours. Our Milky Way is average sized compared with the other 5 hundred billion galaxies (this of course is a speculation that most likely is short) that are embraced by what we call universe. And as a proof of its state of living thing, it grows, it transforms, it generates and unleashes endless energy, unlimited substance and never stops moving. So, do you feel little now?

Any way, you should not panic, because it is my belief through proved experience that as living thing and “father” of each one of us, it cares. The universe cares about our well-being, our comfort, our needs and our doings, how so? Providing with EVERYTHING we shall ever need.

We may not notice and we may be to busy to pay any attention, but it does.

Has it ever happened to you that you need a pencil and you almost instantly see one lying on the floor? Or maybe you need to ask a question and the only person that can answer it for you is striding towards you at the very same moment. It is easier to notice this when the things we need are of little importance or easily resolved, but it doesn’t limit itself to this, but obviously, the bigger our need is, the cleverer we have to be to notice our answer, you just need to be ready to be helped and to notice the subtle methods daddy Cosmos uses to communicate with us, what were you expecting? To get everything served in silver plate? We are children but not babies, we need to work some stuff alone.

Allow me to illustrate my point, it wasn’t until 1st grade of junior high school that I started writing in an artistic way, a teacher had told us to write something simple, a short tale, “nothing to worry about” a friend told me, this is the very friend I was dying to kick in the head after two hours of uninspired failure, beaten and frustrated as I was, I decided to take a break, lied down and let my brain rest, and then my mind started wandering, I strayed away and suddenly it happened, as if the complete text was being written on my mind by some invisible hand everything became clear and I was able to write it. Even now, when I want to write, I have learned how to ask for “inspiration”.

Everything is there, in the beginning, we used to call “inventions” to new ideas and their applications, but scientists have recently stopped calling them inventions and have found a more accurate term to refer to these, they call them discoveries, why is that? Because the universe is a being of endless possibility, where everything is already a possibility of existence, the wheel, writing, music, computers, fire, paper, aerosol sprays and disposable diapers, everything was and is lying in wait to be DISCOVERED by daddy’s children, think of Michelangelo’s art, whenever he sculpted something he said he was merely uncovering the sculpture from the marble, and he had had nothing to do with the idea, this is an example of someone who used the toys he was given to play with; through this I came to understand my sudden flash of inspiration and later on, learned how to “open” my mind for possibility to take form in an idea which I would then turn into words in paper.

Ben Parker used to say “with great power comes great responsibility” and that is as true to Spiderman as it is to us we have the ability to make requests for what we want and if we know how to ask, daddy Cosmos will answer, this is the power that is granted to us, and it is our responsibility to give it a good use, have you ever heard of karma? You reap what you sow? The law of triplication? They all follow same the basic principle, and they are all correct, because they explain the way universe manages things, think of actions as a flow of energy displayed by each and everyone of us, every action has an intention that manifests through this energy. When we use our power over reality into an action which’s intent is towards a negative effect, for yourself or for someone else, it will go around and kick you in the ass, this is Cosmos saying”this is what you deserve”, on the other hand, if your intention was positive, it tends to reproduce and increase before going back to you as a reward.

What you should know for sure about all this is that no matter how small we may be, we are part of our caring father’s master plan, which is as solid as a rock or as malleable as clay, it all depends on what we are willing to do about it. I would also like to share a very nice phrase: ” to those people who are sceptic the universe turns around and says: do you really think that dividing a sea in two is a difficult for me?”

Ponder that for a while.