Ben - Plymouth, Minnesota
Themes: sports

I believe in the thing that makes so many people long for greatness. I believe in the thing that makes everyone competitive. I believe in the thing that brings out peoples emotions to the fullest amount. I believe in sports. I believe in sports because they are the best thing that has happened to me in my life time.

These things we call sports have shown me so many things. They have taught me competitiveness, the essential aspect of life. Without competitiveness there would be no fun in this world. They have shown me heart. Sports bring out your drive and love for the game. They show friendship. They bring out new friends and strengthen your already current friendships. They show who you are. They show how you work, your attitude and your drive for excellence. They show greatness. They show greatness not only in talent, but in your personality. They can show your hard work and passion. They can show you your kindness and love for what you do. Sports teach you many aspects to life.

Sports are essential to me. Without sports, I wouldn’t be able to live. I believe in sports because they help me live. Sports for me are my vacations. They help me relieve stress and have fun. When I am on the court or on the field I feel the sensation of greatness. Making a basket or scoring a touchdown or just making a great play gives you that one sensation of greatness. It makes you feel good. Even when you make a bad play, you always get to look forward to coming back next play and doing your best to make the next good play. Sports are my life. Without them I would not survive. I love them.