Lucie - Plymouth, Minnesota

I believe that everyone should eat and be healthy for a few reasons. One reason would be because God gives you life and a body to take care of and grow with and if you eat poorly it could shorten your life span and give you health issues along the way where as if you ate properly you can enjoy life to the fullest and be in great shape for it. Another reason for being healthy as an adult or parent would be to set an example for the children and other people in your life to look up too as a role model and encourage others to stay healthy too. You should be healthy because it allows you to be able to participate and join in activities that you would like to do. For example if you are healthy you are more likely to be fit and when you are fit you can participate in the activities and sports that you wish and you can excel in them. IT is good to be healthy because than you are treating your body right and when you treat your body right you are more likely to have more energy and be in a better mood. When you are happy you are less likely to be depressed and more likely to be cheerful and when people are cheerful others are more drawn to their personality. So basically when you are healthy you are more happy and inviting which can lead to people wanting to be your friend. When you are healthy you are also more likely to sleep easier and get up for school easier because you have more energy than people who sit around all day because when you are active you wear out your muscles and burn fat and energy so when you go to bed you are exhausted in a great way because you worked your body and burned calories so you will sleep with ease compared to people who sit around all day and watch TV because they are more likely to gain weight and struggle with sleep issues because they don’t burn fat r calories or work their muscles or body so their bodies are restless and so are their minds. I also believe that being healthy helps student receive good grades because theory minds are being treated right by excercising, sleeping and eating well.