Tracey - Spokane, Washington
Themes: death, family

What I believe is that death is a powerful thing. It causes the loved ones pain and emotions. Sometimes death can change a person and people emotionally. I read a few articles about death, and I really understood what the authors’ message. The death of a loved one causes us to grow stronger. A week ago my uncle died on a Thursday afternoon. My aunt took him to the hospital to take out some kind of body fluid or blood. After they got home from the hospital my aunt had set the table with food for my uncle to eat.

She had to leave the room for a bit and when she got back he was on the ground. He wasn’t breathing or moving. It turned out that he was pronounced dead at 4:00 PM. He died at the age of 60. He was such a wonderful person and I would have liked to see him one last time.

I think that he didn’t want to go but it was just his time. I feel really sad that he left this world. However, I know that the afterlife would be better for him than it is here. If he had stayed here he would have to endure such pain and suffering. To be honest I don’t think I want to see that about him. He lived every moment of his life to the very end. His funereal is next weekend, my dad, aunts, and uncles are going.