margot - wayzata, Minnesota

I believe that everyone should eat heather and exercise more. This would make everyone feel so much better and help everyone’s health. Eating healthy and exercising is not always fun for everyone but once people get into go habits it is a lot easer and it can be fun. A lot of the time people make up excuses like I can’t afford to by healthy food or I don’t have the time exercise. Well healthy food might be a little more expensive but it will help you in the long run because you probably won’t have to get to the doctor as much and if you can find time to watch TV then you can find time to exercise. It doesn’t even have to be hard just go for a little walk around your neighborhood to start out. I always feel bad when I see a really overweight person because you think its just bad habits but it’s not always. Many people suffer from over eating because of anxiety but they just have the hardest time to control it. I also think it is sad when you see people at home sitting inside on the computer or TV all day, but once you get out side its lots of fun and it can be so much fun playing with friends and running around or playing football, anything that gets you moving. And once you start eating heather and exercising more you realize that is really easy and fun. I believe in everyone tried this they could have better heath and be in fitter shape. It would be great to see everyone eat better and exercising more not just for them but also because it would help the environment, because if people would bike or walk to work it would save more fuel and if everyone was eating healthier with fresh fruits and vegetables there would be less packaging. I also believe that if people exercised more and ate healthier more money could be put in better use like for cancer patents, because some people spend so much money to get bypass surgery and others that make you loss dramatic amounts of weight at once. I truly believe that if everyone did this people would feel better inside and also look a lot better. We should really push our society always from fast food pleases and heather school lunches and start all over. Serve heather all natural foods at lunch and encourage kids to do more gym classes and more sports or activates that make you move. And if we can do this we really will be happier people.