Believe in Second Chances

Esteban - San Antonio, Texas

People tend to all make mistakes in life; even I continue to learn from my mistakes every single day. Many people don’t believe in second chances. They have experienced assurance at the lowest stages in someone’s word or their personally insecure. Any human can cause a mistake, but only some take a glance back at the aberration and correct themselves. Choosing to give a person a second chance is jeopardous on there half, but also reveals that their complying to risk there trust on your decision because they have your belief. I’m one of many that had a second chance to prove my self to better than before. I’ve had to show my dad that he could trust me by giving me another chance because numerous times occurred where I have created an error in what I was doing.

Second chances serve the purpose to help you prove others wrong. Its risky for the friend or partner you lied to in the past, but if he or she is willing to give you one more chance, you have to show that you’re a bigger and more trustworthy person than the past. Believe in second chances, it’s an opportunity and more than a gift. It’s more than earning a promotion or wining a million dollars. You could have the nicest things and items in the world, be the richest man, and yet, you could be the most deceived man on the planet.

If you put enough effort into the toughest situation your in by trying to earn someone’s trust back, stick to it. It takes a time range from a day to a couple of years or more to receive confidence in your honesty. After someone apprehends your word, show them how hard you worked for that one last chance and prove to everyone that you gave in to honesty and your ready for a new beginning.