I believe Time is linked to Memory

Kyle - San Antonio, Texas

It makes things worse knowing that something we look forward to doing such as vacations WILL be over, and time and money spent to gain that time of happiness is now over. Time is a measurement of which events occur in sequence. At every instant everything is happening in real time, but for the past in which we remember time is linked to our memory.

Sometimes people will say “I remember it as if it were just yesterday,” when in reality it has been long ago. There is an unclear reasoning between the time of what happened a year ago and what happened 2 years ago; we just remember it as that day in the past. There are days that take so long to get through because they are boring or less favorable days, but they may be days we might not even remember.

Memory probably sets the standards for time. Days when we were young we don’t remember practically don’t exist to us. So pain from when we were little doesn’t exist to us because we don’t remember. For all we know it could be a baby, but we don’t know because it is not in our memory. Another example of this is when sometimes we have dreams that in real time last 20 minutes, but yet we don’t even remember them, which in turn is to us as if they never even occurred.

Instead of worrying what we do that instant to feel good or have fun, we should worry what we that will change how we feel tomorrow. Because tomorrow, today will be yesterday. If you stay home rather then going out with friends and study, tomorrow you will feel better when you take that test. Using your memory to remember what happened in time is an essential part of life, that you can not afford to loose.