Giulio - lebanon,pa 17046, Pennsylvania
Age Group: 65+

At the early age of sixteen I have now found out why I have a lot to learn. It started back at about eight years old when I thought I knew enough information to start my life thinking it was so easy. I didn’t know about bills or the important asset of money, I just knew about having fun. Its true when you are eight years old you are ignorant to the world. I am now sixteen and I still feel I have a lot to learn in the world. When you are little you have no responsibilities and feel cocky but as life goes on you start to feel like a man with responsibilities. It comes as a fear that I have more to learn. I feel as I go through high school and college I will learn a lot on the way. Sometimes you learn the easy way and the hard way. When I was younger I spent my money on almost any new video game that came out, now I have to save for college and have that constant thought of “not spending everything in one place” as my mom put it. As I grow I notice people don’t always learn what they should. Some people think “A high school diploma is all I need, I don’t care”. As time goes on though they all learn what they should have done right and some learn too late. Some people need to learn that education is the key to success. Without the essentials in education, people have no road to jobs and thus will suffer in life thinking always about how they “should have” studied in school. There are no excuses for that and that’s why as we grow we need to learn more rather than act like I was when I was eight years old. I grew and learned what I need to do to pass life and invite knowledge, but some people think they can pass life without having a proper education. I think they have a rude awakening. I wish I could have the kind of care free attitude that some people have but it’s not the right way to look at anything because it will always come back to you, sometimes not the way you wanted it to. But like my mother says “Boy you have a lot to learn”.