Rafael - SanAntonio, Texas

What do I Believe?

I believe there’s a time to fight and I believe there’s a time to run. I believe in the joys that come with life, and the sorrows that come with death. I believe in the smoke that fills my lungs, I believe in the bullets of gun. I believe in dreams and fantasies, love and lust, right and wrong, good and evil, I believe in those who are truly forsaken.

I believe in an eye for an eye. Yet, I believe in forgiveness. I believe in the dead, yet I believe that you’re not truly dead until you’re forgotten. I believe in unity and hate, peace and war, the law and the code, angels and demons. I believe in family and friends, enemies and villains, Honor and treachery, I believe in God and I believe in the Devil.

But most of all, I believe that life is nothing more then a test to clear. I believe that God has set an arrival and departure time for everyone. That my list of beliefs purely exists to make or break you on you’re test. Whether you pass or fail decides whether you float to the cloudy heavens, or descend to the fiery gallows. It’s all up to you, and it’s never to late to change. This I believe.