Katy - san antonio, Texas Afganistan

i believe everything happens for a reason. they days could go by that i could sit around and ponder what could have happened , what could have been , why did i do something so stupid. or even the question of would i still be here?the teenager years can take a whole new perspective once you reacvh them . younger you cant wait to grow up just so you can hangout with the older kids. go out to partys and well have a good time . but the truth is that once you hit that age things become a little more complicated. drama kicks in . friends back stabbing. trying drugs/ drinking. joingin gangs. boyfriend/ girlfriends cheating, crushing you completely. i guess the everyday pressures lives change, i kno mine did. being completely happy as a freshmen pretty much faded away the summer going inot sophomore year. when you find you nalmost have it all , it slips through your fingers. living in a extremely nice 2 story house with a pool in a gated community, having nice cars, no money worries, friends you could count on , and guys that didnt hurt you … welll i would say that was pretty close to perfect in my eyes. that is until it all slipped away. dad that got sick, lost our house, cant pay the rent for this one, changing schools, loosing lots of friends. being back stabbed unbelievably bad. guys using you , hurting you, friendships lost and ruined. drugs that cause too much worry and drama .everything changed. sometimes i think even i did. but as i could sit here and ponder it all day and ask why or what if’s i realize that maybe it all happened for a reason. some i have learned and the others im figuring out. but i do believe everything happens for a reason, good or bad.