Pablo - Corona, California

I believe that we all want to be remembered after we pass, for having made a different and the world a better place for others. Why do you think that we have people build giant walls, monuments, and have are pictures taken and have statues made of are selves it’s not because were conceded, ok maybe just a little, there are so many people wanting to be famous. I all live my life the way I like but when I die my life is over and I hope that everyone will remember me like we do with legendary actors, political leaders, and those I look up to.

There was a point when I saw and knew that I want to be remembered for great thing and having changed the world. I remember watching on TV the funeral for former President Ronald Reagan, and the out poor of love and gratitude the public had for him. It was hart breaking to see Nancy Reagan his true love having to deal with his lose and caring the whole countries sorrow with her and still keeping a strong face the whole time. I also remember like any other American the day that was September eleventh 2001, and seeing how people could die just like that having no grave and not knowing if they will be remembered. So people were so desperate they where jumping out the windows 70 floors from the ground. How could you make such a diction knowing your going to die and not even be able to tell your family goodbye? To know that there where so many people in those buildings and you where literally watching thousands die of mothers, fathers, daughters, sons, ants, and uncles lives end just like that.

Those to events changed my life forever because it reminded me what life is about, to celebrate and to be remembered because you never know when your days will end. I want to make a different in the world and change it and touch the lives of many. One reason why we remember people is because they did change to world and we hold a great deal of respect to them. We wish never to forget them and for years for people to remember. I want the same maybe not at the same high statues but to know that I am still loved and honored after my death makes me fell like I have accomplished something in this journey call life. There are so many people we remember for paving the way for the future for being the first. We remember Martian Luther King Jr. for changing the way people think, we remember John F. Kennedy for having so many dreams and hope for the country that were never accomplished, we remember Lucille Ball for changing the way we watch TV, the list could go one. But there’s one thing they are all the same they took a stand and decided to change there life to change the world.

So I believe I will be remembered for changing the world and making the future for my children and there children a better place. We all can be remembered but it all starts with making a stand and making a difference in the world. The truth is I want to change the world just by making a stand, I’m just waiting for you.