Brenda - Saranac Lake, New York

This I Believe…

Three little words that make you pause your day and think solely of yourself. At least, that is how it is for me. There are so many things I believe, or maybe so many things that I was taught to believe.

I believe that the New York Jest will win a Super bowl again before I die. I believe that Saranac Lake, NY won’t make any records for being the coldest place in the country this year. I believe that one day I will be able to get size twelve shoes at a normal shoe store but most importantly I believe in me. Yes, let me be selfish and say I am important. Everyone might not know my name but my thoughts, my dreams and my footprints are important.

I believe that I have an ability to like everyone, I just choose not too. I believe I am good at my job and make my co-workers day a bit nicer, funnier and more friendly.

I have always believed in my parents. Being an only child wasn’t tough or lonely because I had a dad that was there every night and a mom who was there every day for me for everything I needed. They still support and love me and I know that who I am has come from them and their hard work, sacrifices and love.

Funny enough I also believe in love, my love for my spouse, my love for my family and my love for my friends. I like to know that they recognize that I love them and would drop everything to be there for them no matter what. I believe that my husband needs me every day and I know that he trusts me enough to share everything with me as I do with him.

Mostly my beliefs seems to be one sided but I know that I am giving, caring, funny, smart and beautiful. At least that’s why my husband says.