silvia - Austin, Texas

I believe that you can grow up trusting some one that you trust. I believe that because I do trust a lot of people while I am growing. My mom had showed me that you need to grow up trusting someone. Because when you need someone you have someone to talk to. I have trust in me and in my parents and my best friend. I know when some thing happens I have my parents and my best friend to be there for me. I believe that I can have enough trust on me to trust other people. That if something happens I have enough guts to tell someone that I trust some one that I can tell all my secrets my aspects about people.

In some ways a person that you trust a lot does something that you think is not good you think that you can trust them any more. But if you trust them enough to believe what they are doing this for your good you have to take there advice or you just can go to another person for advice.

I believe that if you trust someone that you have good life because you can tell everything that are your secrets to someone that you really trust. And you know that they would not go and say all you told them to other people that. I believe that if you trust some one that you can depend on them no matter what. Like I can depend on my parents and my best friend no matter what. I believe that if you do grow up trusting someone that would make you more confident with your self and with others. Even if you don’t trust someone when you’re growing up you still have some one to tell like someone real close to you.

Most people do grow up with people that they trust like there parents. But some people that don’t grow with no one they just don’t have anyone they can trust. You can have expectation on people about there trust. I believe that if you grow up trusting some one they can be anyone that is real close to you. This may be your any of your relatives. You may have confidence in persons that you least expect to have trust on. If you can relay in anyone that you have confidence with you may have anyone close to you right know. I believe that people that you trust have to trust you enough to keep your secrets and theirs.

I believe that if you grow up trusting someone that person is not to disbelief you or what you told them. If you trust someone like a friend you can tell them what you can’t tell a parent. You may have many friends but you may only trust one are maybe any. This is why I visualize that people have someone that you can trust someone. To finalize this thesis I would said that you can believe some one or even anyone in this world.