Juan - Dowagiac, Michigan
Themes: love

“Do you believe there is a Special Some One for Every One?

Have you ever had very special feelings for some one else of the opposite sex? Well if you have, then these so called feelings might be love.

There are times in your life when everything is just right. When suddenly there is a missing thing in your life. You see how every one around you is happy. Though this isn’t just any type of happiness you can get anywhere. That is when you notice what it is that you’re missing.

You see that every one is with some one that they love. That’s when you wish you could be with some one you love too. Even though you know that you haven’t found the one yet. So that is when you get to thinking.

Why haven’t I told the person I have feelings for the truth? Maybe it was, because I would be afraid of what would happen. Whether if she would say yes to you or no. Though, there is only one way to find out. You have to ask and if she says yes then who knows what will happen in time. Then again is she says no then there are plenty of other girls you could have these feelings for.

So it never hurts to ask the one you have feelings for the truth. This is why I believe there is some one special for every one out there. You just have to look for them.