Chelsea - 64055, Missouri
Themes: love

Love is just our pursuit of wholeness.

I believe that love is just our pursuit of happiness. I believe that all humans need love, and love is so much more than what is conventionally described. I believe that love is important. I believe that love is timeless. This I believe.

I believe in the ancient Greek legend of the creation of love. By this theory, the Gods created humans, and each human was attached to another at the belly button. The Humans were very happy. The Gods became jealous of this happiness, and Zeus split all the humans apart from their other half (that’s why we all have belly buttons, according to the legend).

Thus, love was created after the split of humans; all of us have someone out there, and love is our search for that special someone. I believe that love is our pursuit of wholeness. All of us have someone out there. This I believe.

I believe that love is so much more than what it is conventionally defined. Love is everything under the sun; love is a mother with her child, a gardener with a flower pot, a veterinarian and a sick dog. I believe love is much more than just a feeling between two people.

I believe that love is patient. It will never give up on us – only us on it. I believe that love is faith. I believe that love is trust. This I believe.

I believe that humans have lost the meaning of the word love. I believe it doesn’t many anything anymore; but love is a powerful word, and a powerful feeling. I believe that the power of love should be embraced and welcomed…I believe that love makes our world a better place. This I believe.