Melissa - Golden Valley, Minnesota

I believe in friendship, the love that is shared between people. How you can feel so down and they’ll bring you up. When you are flying high, how they are right there with you. How you can call and ask for a movie night with just the girls and they’ll come rushing over with your favorite one. How you can eat as much ice cream in one night after a bad day and not feel the least bit fat the next morning. To know all their secrets. To share your deepest darkest ones and to know it will still be a secret after you told them. The little fights that make you stronger, that you will end up laughing about later. The inside jokes that no one knows and the belie laughs that follow. How you will get random cards saying how much they love you. Then you will write one back saying I love you too. I believe that friendship can cure a person, but it could also kill you. Friendship is the key to happiness. Friendship can put a smile upon anyone’s face. I believe that everyone should have a friend. A friend that they can trust in spread there love to and respect with all there heart. I believe that no one should go through life without a best friend. I believe that a true friend will have your back through anything. When you’re going through a hard time they will hold you strong and keep you standing. When they see you at your worst they hold it together for your sake. They always know what to say, when to say it and how. Friendship has opened me up to a more open minded way of thinking, and I’m glad to know I have the best of friends.