Muhammad - austin, Texas
Themes: sports

I believe in soccer. I believe in soccer because of the mental and physical benefits to the player. Due to playing soccer you are able to acknowledge these obvious benefits. The ultimate effects include increased stamina, improved sense of teamwork, and a brightened appreciation for the sport itself. Soccer means teamwork, the definition of teamwork is the concept of people working together cooperatively. People believe in something that they want to believe in, for example I believe first in god, and second my dear family and third soccer. Almost every people in this world believe in different things, for example there are some people that hate soccer and can’t stand but when you talk about football or baseball or tennis or another sport that they like then they will agree and listen to you or here in the United State, people love football more then soccer and almost everywhere you go you will hear people talking about football, but still that doesn’t change my opinion about soccer.

I grow up playing soccer and I watched professional soccer on television, like the 1998 World Cup when France defeat Brazil 3-0, like the 2002 World Cup when Brazil defeat Germany 2-0, or like the 2006 World Cup when Italy defeat France 1(P)-1. I broke my wrist twice in soccer but I am still playing and I will continue to play my sport until I lose my legs, hands, and eyes. In order for you to believe in something, you will have to like that thing a lot, for me to be honest if I go somewhere and I hear people talking about golf or baseball I will ignore them but if I go some place where people are talking about soccer I will join and talk to them also share stuff with them.

In 2006 World Cup when my favorite team France lost to Italy, I was shocked and mad for a while but still I like them. My favorite soccer player of all time is Zidane, he played for France, he retired after the 2006 World Cup and he didn’t retire in a good way. One thing I would never forget about Zidane is when France played Brazil in 2006 World Cup, Zidane made Brazil look like they have never played soccer in their life, for example at one point of the game Zidane had the ball and Kaka a Brazilian player went on him, Zidane just killed him with his position with the ball. I think people are born with there believes and they will always believe in that thing forever. I was born with mine and I am going all the way with it nothing and I mean nothing is going to stop me from my believes. I can go on and on about my beliefs’ and you might get bored so I am going to stop here so other people can get a chance to present they’re “beliefs’”, believe in things you want to believe in and don’t let people change your beliefs’.