jarrett - dallas, Texas

We are not perfect, and we are using all of our available resources to fix this, but do we need this? Or are we just insecure about ourselves for no reason?

Make-over shows. They are everywhere, and range from inspiring to trashy. This is just one example of peoples obsession with their physical flaws, but this is really just a cover for all of our internal problems. The reason being that we are often not the perfection we want everyone to see, or that we show people.

There are also those that piggyback on the fact that we are not perfect to explain all of their flaws and problems. For example “Sure I’m obese, but it’s not my fault: I’m not perfect” Lady, you are not perfect, but you dont’t have to br perfect to stay within a respectable weight range. People blame all of their problems on fate, genetics, or God. This is something that makes me mad. While these things do effect peoples decisions they are often not the end all deal-breaker: heck many of people’s problems are caused by themselves, not some outside force