Kate - The Woodlands, Texas
Themes: hope

I believe that the world is going to end.

I believe that cell phones are going to take over the world. I believe that without them life would be simpler. People would show up on time and that it would take away excuses. I believe that Britney Sprears will make a remarkable come back, and the entire world will be speechless. I believe that the upcoming generations will be the probable cause on how much time we have left in the world. I believe that one day I will break Darnells nose like I promised I would. I believe that people are too wrapped up in other peoples lives to focus on their own. Sometimes I believe there is no God. I believe that I will become a doctor. I believe that my nephew Reiley is what makes my relationship between my sister and I grow. I believe that she is my back bone to life. I believe that most poeple go their whole lives without true love. I believe that the Houston Astros will make it next season. I believe that I will marry Dirk Nowitzki. I believe that choosing to live with my Dad was the most mature decision that I have made. I believe that I can make it in this thing we call life, and I belive that the next two years will decide my future.