I believe in family

Man - San Antonio, Texas

I believe my family, because I love them, and I know they love me too. They are always there to support me, no matter what happens they are always on my side. When I need help they are there to help me.

I remember a long time ago, when I was still in high school, I left my home work and some paper at home, my mother was at work. She knew that I really need those. I told her where I put my paper, and then she told me to wait: she would be there very fast. After twenty minutes my mother came to my school and gave me those papers. I asked my mother aren’t you at work right now. She said nothing is more important than my son. After that time I can feel the love between me and my family. I almost cried that time, because I thought she only cared about her job and I am nothing important in her life, but I think I was wrong. Later on that night she told me that her boss got mad at her, because my mother was working on a big project that was very important, and she didn’t leave a message before she left.

I am my family are from Hong Kong. We don’t know much English, but since I go to school. I know a little more English, but a lot of time my parent ask me something difficult. I have to look up in a dictionary to find out what that work means, or sometime I need to go on the internet and find some examples, I can show them and left them understand what the word means. I have spent a lot of time teaching my parents English. And I have learned a lot from them also, like the way that I should live, and the way I should be when I am with my friend.

Every time they helped me, they didn’t expect to gain anything back from me. They just want to make me happy and for nothing bad to happen to me. Now I would do the same thing for my family. Whatever they ask me for something or want me to do something, I wont say no. I will try my best to do what they want me to do, just like what my mother did to me.