Christopher - fair oaks/tx/78015, Texas

What extent woud you go to obtain quick easy money? This is the main question a person should ask themself to realize the extent to how money effects people. I believe that money is the root of all evil. I believe it is the ultimate temptation for any man. Just the feeling of walking around with money in your pocket is enough to make you happy. Thats why most crimes committed resort to money in some way.

I believe money is evil because without money you can’t do anything. If a person has no money they can’t eat, have clothes, or have a home to live in. You need all those things to servive so therefore, if i person has no money they are bound to either be in a life long struggle or die.

Most crimes are committed because of money. Just the smell of money is enough to make a mans palms sweat. Oppertunity for crime and easy money is always there scratching the back of those in need, aching them to commite a crime in some way. The reason I say that is because the more desperate a person is for money, the more ways they will try to obtain it. Think of all the crimes committed today, crimes such as robbery, drug dealing, black market, kid napping and even most murder cases resort to money in one way or another.

With money not only comes power, but respect and oppertunity. Take Al Capone for exaple, he was nobody until he started selling drugs. Once he became a big drug dealer he was living in a mansion, had a small army on his back, and lived good. Everyone wants that dream life and by selling drugs or robbing is i quick easy way to make money. There was never a point when he felt that he had enough money, he always wanted more. Although ne never got busted for drug dealing he eventually got popped for tax evasion (saving him money)

Al Capone isn’t the only person who got famous for doing crimes. Even OJ Simpson is a good example. Getting away with money wasn’t enough to stop him from robbing a casino for more money. And probably the most famous of all is Bonnie and Clyde who ran around doing a great number of bank robberies.

I believe money is evil because everyone needs it. Some need it more than others, but it all comes down to everyone will always want more money. Its what makes people corrupt, violent, and selfish but we all need it so there is no getting rid of it.