Sarah - Hot Springs, Arkansas

This I Believe…..

I believe in my mom. So, I know its not very deep or anything, but I believe in her and the thought that she can accomplish anything she sets her mind to. I believe that my mom makes my life go just a little bit smoother. While marinating a structured household, she is also a student teacher at a local school. Working all day and coming home to three kids is not the easiest thing for anyone, and she handles it so well. I’ve never met anyone like her before. My mom is one that completes any task given to her and does it to her best ability. We need more people in our world liker her. She stands strong in what she believes in, and has encountered hardships throughout her life that she has overcome.

My mom was young when she had me, she was trying to go to college and raise a child at the same time. Many people admired her for this, and of course my mom handled herself very well. She ended up doing very well in college. In fact, my mom had finished up her teaching degree and is planning on getting her first job as a teacher in the spring. I believed in her the whole time.

My mom and I share many of the same beliefs, and she has always taught me to voice opinion about everything. (I’m not sure if that’s always a good thing, but she is a smart person, and I trust her advice.) My mom has helped me through a lot of difficult things in my life that I have needed help with. I don’t know how she does it, but everyday she rises above and accomplishes something even more amazing that what she did the day before. I believe…. I have been taught to believe; I believe in my mom.