Dylan - Hot Springs, Arkansas
Themes: love

I believe that if you love someone you won’t lose them. The saying “it’s better to have loved and lost than never to have loved at all” doesn’t make sense. I believe that if you are truly in love with someone then you will always be.

My statement probably sounds kind of weird coming from a guy, but this is something I’ve put a lot of thought into with my current relationship with my girlfriend. I know that I love my girlfriend. I would do anything for her, and I will always be there for her. We’ve been through a lot together and I know her better than anyone. I even know what kind of drink she wants depending on her mood. I know that there is a possibility that one day, hopefully not anytime soon, we’ll break up over something that’s not going to matter, but because I love her I know that we will always remain friends, and that I will always be there for her and look after her. We will probably be exactly the same as we are now (with a lot less kissing), and that makes me really happy. I believe that if you care about someone enough to “love” them then there is no way that you could possibly forget about them or not care about what happens to them. I can honestly say she is my best friend, and I can and will do anything to keep her happy.

I believe that, if you truly love someone, you won’t fall out of love with them. You will always care for that person and what they are doing. I am glad that I can share this belief with my girlfriend, and the person I truly care about, and know that we will always be in love. This I believe.