I Believe in True Love.

Chelsie - Vancouver, Washington
Themes: love

Very few are lucky enough to feel it, some don’t even realize they have it, and others just allow it to walk right out of their life. It is the butterflies in your stomach and the smile in your eyes. It could be wonderful or it could be tragic, but no matter what way you look at it…it is love. Even though I know there are many different kinds and ways to love, I believe that love is love no matter what category it is put under. I believe that as long as you love someone there is no one, but that one person who has stolen your heart, can change your mind.

Love and Relationships depend solely on the two people involved. I have been fortunate enough to have found love so early in life. I have been lucky enough not only to find but to truly feel it and to know that the feeling is mutual. Michael is my happy medium in life. When I am stressed he is my release. When I am sad he is my shoulder. And when I am happy there is no one else I would rather share it with. Life is way to short to give up on love.

As far as I’m concerned it is my choice to allow outside distractions influence my relationship. I refuse to listen to those who try and tell me the status and predicted length of my relationship. I have grown to ignore and realize that our love, our relationship, is simply that…“OURS”. I look past the negative “what if’s” and replace them with what I want, what Mike wants, how we feel, and where we want our relationship to go. It is our relationship and our choice. And if someday one of those horrible “what if’s” catches up and becomes reality, I will be upset but not regretful because I didn’t drown my relationship in the negatives. I lived it out the happiest way possible, and was happy with every wonderful moment. “Love is as much of an object as an obsession, everybody wants it, everybody seeks it, but few ever achieve it, those who do, will cherish it, be lost in it, and among all, will never…never forget it.” Curtis Judalet.