Making Life Interesting

Kylee - Seattle, WA. 98125, Washington

I believe in living life to its fullest everyday of your life. Living each day as if it’s your last, taking chances, or experiencing life at its best. Even going as far as trying different varieties of food from Indian food to exotic foods from around the world expands your point of view in life. You never know when you try something that you actually like, for example, sky diving. There is no telling what kinds of activities await you out there in the world.

Experiencing new things is about trying things you haven’t done before, no matter how crazy they might be. It’s about recognizing your full potential in life; whatever you try may not be that crazy because there are other people in the world who have done it before. Life is short, so you better make the best out of it before it’s too late.

Those kinds of things are what my Grandpa used to say, that’s why he traveled so much. I am not sure how much he has traveled but I know he’s been to places like North and South Korea, China, and Japan. One time, I went in this tour guide that traveled around South Korea and China; I went through a lot of things. That was when I first ate chicken feet in China with my Grandpa and brother; it was weird because they weren’t even that bad. South Korea was exhilarating, I saw my aunt and great grandfather, and I managed to go to the Ancient Korean Palace’s with my Grandpa and brother. When I got back home, I was so surprised how unusual those countries were compared to Seattle. From then on I always liked trying new things, like football, fried mushrooms, and traveling to different places in the U.S. over in Hawaii and Los Angeles.

Now I’m experiencing High School for the first time and it’s awesome. Meeting new people, getting to know teachers, and playing sports against others with the competitive intensity that I have never seen is just the start of my time in these last years of my teenage life. That doesn’t mean that I’m going to risk my health to try something new, but every once in a while, you should go through something new, kind of make your life exciting in a way. I believe that life is short, so have fun, live life to its fullest and make it interesting.