I Need Love

tyesee - AURORA/CO/80014, Colorado
Themes: family, love, question

I’ve cried out for years. Nobody decided to listen. I felt Invisible to the world. I had everything a person could have in life, except one thing. I lacked love. When I was a child I had a mother and a father who took care of me very well. But I was a horrible child. I Did bad in school, and stole things that I could easily buy. with money. It hit me a couple of days ago that I did horrible things to get attention. Attentions from parents who still didn’t bother to notice me. I just know that if I did badly that I would at least get some tough love out of them. But, no, I lived a rich miserable life because I had no love. Love is priceless and needed to survive. I am a living example of what happens to a person who doesn’t have love. I’ve cried out for so long that I found some type of way to get attention. I searched for men to be in my life and gave me love. I used them for something my parents didn’t give me from birth. Despite the fact that my parents lavished me with gifts and money, they didn’t show me that they cared about me. In society today, most people are materialistic. They want what’s on T.V. And what everyone else has, not realizing that material things don’t make you happy and satisfied. You need love. My parents have shaped me into a bad person. All they had to do was love me! But no, I used men and other things to gain the love my parents didn’t give me. I fight, I hate people, I don’t know hot to love. I am a mother now. I struggle daily trying to be the mother that I’ve always wanted from mine.

My parents are dead now. I watched them on their death bed fade away like a plant with no water. Just waiting for them to say they loved me. Just once out of my whole life it, never happened. As I watched them die, I cried! Just knowing that I will never be able to see from them again. I realized that I had to let them know that I loved them. I loved them so much. I felt so complete after I told them. Looking back at all the years wasted with my parents, I suffered without love, and it made me the bad person that I am today. I’ve cried out for years, longing for love from my parents that are now dead. But through it all, I feel satisfied that I told my parents before they went away that I loved them.