Keenan - Denver, Colorado
Themes: death

Some thing I’ve come to realize over my short life is that death brings unknown

emotions out that you refuse to admit exist even though they do.

Once of my examples is that when I was three and a half my mother was taken

from me by breast cancer, I couldn’t stop crying, all day every day for about a week.

which resulted in me being pulled from my preschool and pushed into several therapy

sessions (which failed horribly by the way). I eventually quit crying when my aunt (my

mothers sister) explained to me that this was going to happen one way or the other.

I feel this emotion from time to time but then I stop and project what is wrong

with my self and more then less I feel depression to hate to the fact that my mother died, I

used to tend to blame that my mother was taken away from me prematurely by God or a

higher power that’s unexplainable. Other religions think of death as more of a release

then a loss, so I try to think of this when even I feel like I might cry or feel depressed due

to my mother’s death.

For those of you yet to experience death consider your self lucky, but sooner or

later you will come to find that you’ll feel some thing just as powerful as the emotions

that what I feel. Maybe you might feel something close to what I experienced or some

thing much father away from my world, but sooner or later you will experience some

thing close to this.