Megan - Columbus, Ohio
Themes: love

I believe that somewhere out there, there something better and that something is worth fighting for. I realize now that when your heart breaks you have to fight like hell to make sure you’re still alive because you are. And the pain you feel, it’s life. The confusion, the fear that’s there to remind you that somewhere out there, there’s something better, and that something is worth fighting for.

I feel that everyone should experience the out of this world love-no matter what age, or sexuality. Even though I’m only a junior in high school, I still disserve to fall in love. Why do adults always have to say that you’re too young to say “I love you”? I’m sorry but I’m pretty sure I’m not. If I feel like I’m in love with someone, who are you to tell me differently? Your not! You have no way in knowing what my heart feels or how I feel for that matter. Falling in love is something worth fighting for isn’t it? Doesn’t it count for something? What happens when what you want to fight for doesn’t want you back? What do you do when your whole world comes crashing down upon you all at once?

Not only did I fall in love. I fell in love with my best friend. He meant the entire world to me. But things just didn’t work out. I fell for him and he didn’t fall back. Yeah, it hurt and I cried for days, but now I’m a difference person from it. I’m now in love with the person I want to spend the rest of my life with. If I would have never gone through the heart ace, tears or pain I may have never found the boy I’m so in love with now.

I believe in true love; the I miss you, wanna kiss you, butterflies in the stomach, weak in the knees, look you in the eyes, baby you’re the one, love me forever. Ill be your fairytale princess; if you’ll be my knight in shinning armor… kind of love. That’s the type of love worth fighting for. If you haven’t experiences it yet, just keep waiting it will come. And when it does you will never feel the same again.

If you don’t fight for something you really don’t stand for anything at all. Don’t take life for granted. Fight for what matters to you most. Fight like you have never fought before. No matter if it’s the smallest thing in the world or the biggest. It matters to you so you should fight for it. It kills me to hear people complain about something that is going on if they haven’t even tried to fix it or make it happen. What’s the point? If life were easy it would be so boring everyday.

Not only is love worth fighting for, everything is. So call me crazy, call me insane. But to me there is always something worth fighting for, no matter what. I’m pretty sure I’m going to fight for what matters in my life. I don’t care what people think or what people say. Just because I’m young doesn’t mean I don’t deserve love and every incredible thing that comes along with it. So go ahead and tell me I’m too young to be in love. I’ll just spit this back at you, “Your just jealous because I’m young and in love.”