Nakheimia - Denver, Colorado

I believe crying cleanses the soul.

It’s something we’re blessed with from the time we are born. Everyone does it. When we’re hurt or stressed or anything, that’s what most of us do. Cry. Crying releases pain from your heart or joy. People cry when they’re joyful. It’s something everyone should do, I believe. I mean, don’t just be a crybaby, but every once in a while, it’s good to cry.

Releasing these salty tasting drops of liquid will help you with a lot of things you go through. No matter how old you are, you weep. For instance, when a baby is born, it cries. Throughout your life you go through trials and tribulations and you cry during them. Then when you’re old, you weep, maybe because you’re afraid of leaving this earth.

Everytime someone passed away or I was happy about something, cleansing my soul helped me. When my aunt passed away, i cried and I got through it. I mean, if you don’t ever cry, there’s no way you’re going to get from start to finish in this race we call life. You’re holding everything in your soul. Therefore, your soul doesn’t get cleansed.