Jontee - Denver, Colorado

“THOSE WHO SEEK KARMA ARE BLINDED BY VENGEANCE.”

“WHATS DONE IS DONE”,” KARMA’S A B*TCH” (SARAH SOLANO), “WHAT GOES AROUND, COMES AROUND”, “AN EYE FOR AN EYE AND A TOOTH FOR A TOOTH”, BUT WHEN!

I UNDERSTAND, YES, I HEAR, AND I’LL SIT HERE AND WAIT FOR KARMA TO COME NEAR. I SIT HERE AGAIN AND STILL I WAIT FOR KARMA TO COME IN COLD BLOOD AND SLOWLY DESTROY THE ONE OF WHICH MY CRAVE FOR VENGANCE IS HAS INSPIRED MY HATE.

SITTING HERE DAY BY DAY TRYING NOT TO LET VENGANCE GET IN MY WAY. STAYING THERE WATCHING TRYING TO BE A FRIEND YET I FEEL YOUR SPIT ON MY FACE AGAIN.

UNCINCERILY AND HYPOCRITICALLY I WANDER NEAR EXPECTING AND WAITING FOR KARMA TO COME STILL, NOTHING. I FEELING BEATEN LIKE A DRUM SAY TO MYSELF THAT “YOUR DAY WILL COME.”

SPITEFUL THOGHTS AND WAYS OF THINKING, I’VE BECOME SINICAL AND OBSESSED WITH VENGANCE. PASSIVE AGRESSION IS INSUBSTANCIAL AND A WASTE OF MY TIME. KARMA WAS SUPPOSED TO COME BUT NOW KARMA WILL BE MINE. I WILL MAKE SURE THAT THAT SCUM WILL PAY FOR MY HUMILIATION AND PAIN THAT I LIVED WITH EVERY DAY. NO ONE UNDERSANDS MY PAIN, AGONY, AND SENSE OF DEFEAT.

IT’S TIME FOR THEM TO CRY TIME FOR THEM TO WEEP FOR THEM TO FALL FOR THEM TO SINK. IN WHO THEY ARE FOR WHAT THEY’VE BECOME FOR WHAT THEY’VE DONE TO ME WHAT THEVE DONE TO EVERYONE. IT’S MY TURN TO HUNT THE TIME IS NOW, NO MORE WAITING I’M TIRED OF TIME. TODAY I TAKE THIS GUN AND SWEAR VENGANCE WILL BE MINE.

ARRIVED AT SCHOOL TO SEE THAT THE OBJECT OF MY DESPISE WAS DEAD BEFORE ME, NOT BY MY OWN HANDS RATHER BY THOSE OF ANOTHER, VENGANCE.

I WAS TOO BLINDED BY VENGENGANCE AND CONSUMED BY RAGE TO REMEMBER THAT I PUT HIM IN THE GRAVE HE LAY. I SHOULD HAVE WAITED FOR KARMA TO COME INSTEAD OF LOADING THAT PISTOL AND DESTROYING HIS HOME. HIS MOTHER CRYING AND HIS SIBLINGS WEEPING.

COURT WAITS AND THE KARMA’S ON ME. IT’S MY FAULT, IT ALL IS ON ME; I’LL ROT IN JAIL FOR HALF AN ETERNITY MAYBE WHEN I GET OUT I’LL FIND KARMA HAS FORGOT ABOUT ME.

JUST MAYBE.