Elisabeth - Dowagiac, Michigan
Themes: love

L.O.V.E Stands For…

Some people would think I’m crazy, some would say right on, and others might look at me with a blank stare, but I want to say that I believe in love! Love is a crazy, wonderful, and emotional ride. When you get on, you’ll never want to get off. You might not realize it, but there are people that love you all around.

I have tremendous problems with letting people in my heart, but once they are there I’ll never stop loving them. My friends and I hang out all the time and have tons of fun shopping, watching movies, and doing the most random things! Even though it sounds like we get along all the time, that’s not the case. At times, we are at each other’s throats, but no matter what happens during our spats, I still love them to bits and pieces. I hope they know how much they mean to me because I’ll love them always.

My mother is a wonderful, courageous, and strong woman. She loves me against the circumstances. She does my laundry, cooks my food, and provides a home for me to live in. I don’t think there’s anybody in my life that could compare to the love I have for her. She’s been a great role model, and has shown me how I want to live my life. I have a feeling I’ll never be able to repay her for what she’s done for me, but what I can do is love her.

My mom got remarried. When that happened, I gained a step dad, and two step sisters. My step dad, Burton, is awesome! He, at times, can be very strict and sometimes a bit grumpy, but for the most part, he’s a blast to be around. On the other hand, there’s my sisters, Nichole and Ashley. Now, they are a handful! Ashley is still young, cries, and whines all the time! Nichole is only two years younger than me and we get along for the most part, but we have our days. Everybody has imperfections but it doesn’t matter. I love all three of them very dearly! Even though they aren’t blood related I see them as MY family.

The most recent person I’ve let into my heart is my boyfriend. I have so much fun when I’m with him. We do the oddest things and still have a ridiculously fun time! This might sound odd, but just having him drive me to and from school each day makes it all that much better! It might be a little early to say this because I could jinx it, but I’d have to say I love him quite a lot too.

Love, it’s a funny thing. Once you have it for someone you really cannot get rid of it. It’s a curse and a gift, you just have to make sure you give your love to the right people. People you can trust with your precious heart and not break it!