Anonymous - Decatur,Ms, 39327, Mississippi
Themes: Christianity

I know that there are several people out there that believe there is no God, and it hurts be because i know in my heart that Jesus Christ is real. I am of the Penecostal faith and believe strongly in miracles. If someone goes to church with out an eyeball in there head and then comes out with one, that is a work of God and it happens.

Many people have gotten healed miraculously because they have had faith in the one and only Lord Jesus Christ. There is also evidence in the holy spirit. I know my lord is real because I can feel him. What about the Bible? There are many things in the Bible that have come to pass (wars and rumors of wars, etc.) also the biochip people are getting inserted now are evidence. People are going to have those eventually to buy merchandise and that is in the Bible. It says “If anyone worships the beast and his image and receives his mark on the forehead or on the hand, he, too, will drink of the wine of God’s fury, which has been poured full strength into the cup of his wrath.” Revelation 14:9,10

and the thing the are inserting is on the hand. Even nature holds evidence that there is a God.

It is not too late for anyone. Repent for the Kingdom of Heaven is Near. I lOVE all of you and Jesus LOves you even more. Bless you