I believe in world peace

kaitlyn - maryville, Illinois
Themes: peace

What is World peace? World peace is a future ideal of freedom, peace and happiness among all nations. I believe in world peace, and believe that someday we will have it.

“I like to believe that in long run people are going to do more to promote peace than our governments. Indeed, I think that people want peace so much that one of theses day’s governments had better get out of the way and let them have it.” (Dwight D. Eisenhower) The lives of people would improve greatly if there was just peace within the world. People wouldn’t have to worry about there family or friends dying for our country everyday in a war that isn’t really even necessary, we don’t even need to be in Iraq anymore we’ve been feuding with them for a long time and most of the things that need to be done have been done. We don’t need to sit over there it’s just a waste of time and money. Also, People shouldn’t have to worry about if a planes going to crash into them while there at work, if there was just peace in the world we could all be happy and we wouldn’t have to worry about things that the government should be taking care of.

Let’s fold the roadmap of peace and throw it away we don’t need it. Peace is right in front of our noses’ if we just give it a chance. “Everyday we do things; we are things that have to do with peace. If we are aware of our life, our way of looking at things, we will know how to make peace in the moment, we are alive” (Thich Nhat Hanh)

I think if we just take a minute out of our day to help someone else instead of being so conceited it could be a start to a better world. Take a look at something from somebody else’s view, help someone out, the least anyone could do is just be nice to people. Peace could improve the lives of everyone and is a benefit. How could a person not want peace? Not wanting peace for our world is like not wanting happiness for you and the lives of others.