Leeroy - WoW
Themes: love

I Believe in Love

As cliché as it may sound, I believe in love. This one emotion is not only responsible for the Romeo and Juliet relationships we here of so often, but also for the creation of almost everything you use and see today. If it wasn’t for either love for their work, the love of discovery, the love of money, the love of helping people, or even the love of addictions and self interest, the world as we know it would be a much different place. For instance, people like Albert Einstein, J.R.R Tolkien, Bill Gates, Galileo, and many other famous people of old would have never went to the extremes that they did to make the awesome discoveries and creations that we now enjoy and understand and in some cosmic way make up our universe.

Of course though, we can’t merely skip by the most common kind of love that we see, and in some cases envy, daily. Love in between two people can be the most beautiful and romantic thing in the world. When found this emotion can cause the two people to find their absolute best friend in this world. After a time, the two will not only melt together in an emotional way, but soon they will even oddly start to look alike in a physical way. At the same time, loving each other will cause each of them to make sacrifices for each other, even if it means missing on big opportunities or even at times, the completion of life long dreams that one of them has had since young age.

In the end though, it will be worth it if the love it pure and true. How do can you recognize if it is pure? One scripture in the bible (Corinthians 13: 1-13) says of love, ‘Love is long suffering, love is kind, it is not jealous, love does not boast, it is not inflated. It is not discourteous, it is not selfish, it is not irritable, and it does not enumerate the evil. It does not rejoice over the wrong, but rejoices in the truth. It covers all things, it has faith for all things, it hopes in all things, it endures in all things.’

With this kind of love, anything is indeed possible, and to find it and have it is to truly enjoy one of the greatest aspects of the life we have. It’s because of this that I believe in it and it’s ability to create and make this world amazing and spectacular. In addition to that, I think loosing faith in love is one of the saddest things that can happen to someone. When that happens, I can only imagine that the world becomes a much darker place, and that is why I encourage everyone to believe in this powerful emotion.