Carolina - Fairmont City, Illinois
Themes: forgiveness

I Believe

I believe that in life everyone deserves a second chance. Every person has made mistakes in their life. I believe you should be able to learn from your mistakes and have a second chance to make up for it.

Have you ever made a big mistake in your life? Don’t you think it is only fair to learn from it and have a second chance? I believe that life is a book; it has more than one chapter. I myself have also made many mistakes in my life and I have had many chances to change, which is why I believe others should also have that opportunity in life.

Some people might not think it is possible to have a second chance if they have made a big mistake in their lives. For example, if you started out in your teenage life with a bad example, the wrong friends or started drugs and drinking, you could always have a second chance to make it better, to quit and start over new, with help from others, like your family, and therapists.

Second chances are not jus picked out for certain people; they’re not just given to you. Second chances are always there, you just have to allow yourself to take the chance. Many people do and some people believe they aren’t worthy of it. They just quit in life and think there is no way to make it better, they just give up. They believe there is no second chance, life ends there and there is no way out. For example, they believe that once they made the mistake, that there is no way back, no reason to keep trying to live life.

Everyone deserves a second chance in life, no matter what the reason is. If you’re willing to make up for it and make it better then you are taking that second chance. Even though many people don’t take their second chances, those that do know that they deserved it and they learned from it and they know that there are second chances in life. Because I believe that in life, everyone deserves a second chance. Life is a book, there’s more than one chapter……