Christian - Palm Coast, Florida
Themes: love

Throughout the course of a lifetime everyone will experience love. There are many types of love. Love between friends, love between a child and their parents, love between a significant other, are just a few. What is love and who experiences love? I believe that love is that feeling you get when something makes you happy and also believe everyone experiences some form of love. For example, some of the things that I love are my girlfriend, my mom, my brothers, my stepdad, and music. Love can make you feel good and can be experienced by everyone.

Without love the world would be one chaotic place with everyone fighting for themselves. Love causes people to stop and think about someone else rather than themselves. For example, in the movie The Notebook Aly has Dementia and cannot remember her past. Noah, her husband reads to Aly everyday just to remind her of their life together. This is love. He sacrifices his time to be with her, even if she cannot remember who he is. If you asked everyone in the world if they love someone, they would say yes. I believe that everywhere in the world there is love. Love is what makes the world go round. Whenever I am around the people or things that I love, I feel happy. When I am around the people I care about I feel an emotional high that I can only get from the people I love.

Furthermore, I believe that love can make you do crazy things. For example, if someone I loved needed money to survive, I would help them get it regardless of the consequences. If my girlfriend wanted a special type of flower for Valentine’s Day I would try my hardest to get them just to see her smile. You apologize for something even though it is not your fault. You take the blame for something that you did not do. You forgive and move on when you get hurt by someone you love. Love is something that you would do anything for once you have experienced it. This is why people will do crazy things, just to get that feeling that love can give.

Moreover, when you experience love for someone you get a happy feeling. Yet, when you share that love with another person and receive that love back, you get a different feeling. The love that two people share creates a special bond between them that cannot be replaced by anything else. Many people experience love, whether it is between a child and a parent or two lovers, and so on.

Overall, I believe that love is something that makes you feel great and is experienced by everyone. Once you have experienced it you will never want to give it up and you will find that it is worth fighting for.