Jacob - columbus, Indiana
Themes: pleasure

This I believe, Mondays

This I believe life without Mondays. Mondays are very useless and I fell like they are a waste of a school day.

I think everyone goes from sleeping in on the weekends to a long hard day at work or school when some of us would still be sleeping at lunch time. I believe that Mondays are just getting us ready for the week to come but I feel the same way each day besides on Monday.

Mondays should be reserved to the clean up day. I think it’s a clean up day because every Sunday night usually there is a football game and with games there are arties. There is usually drinking and sometimes drunk people that need an extra day for sleep and not to be bothered.

Mondays are also very bad because usually every feels like crap and are grumpy for the whole half of the day. I think you are grumpy because after a long weekend with two days of sleeping in, and then it comes Monday and your body feels like it should still be in bed for a few more hours.

Mondays are boring and class becomes very hard to concentrate due to the fact everyone still wants to be in their bed sleeping. I believe that we need to spend more time at home with our family and friends. I don’t believe that two weekend days and four or fire hours after school each day is very agreeable, in order to focus at school we need to have a calmer life at home and take the stress that builds up off our backs.

I believe that when it comes down to it all that we need our Mondays to ourselves.