Sheila - Hazel Park, Michigan
Themes: forgiveness

We all believe in something to live by, rules we make and usually obey them. I am a strong believer in forgiving someone when they make mistakes. We are all human and no one is perfect. I like anyone even if they did something to hurt me because I don’t judge anyone.

I have made a lot of mistakes in my life and so has everyone else. We learn from them and this is what makes us wise. I have been in bad relationship where I know it was not going anywhere and I continued to go back. I have done this with the same person four times in a seven year stretch. This was a huge mistake in my life but I have finally learned from it and I am much happier person now. I have no stress in my life of wondering what it would be like to be on my own. We all make mistakes in our lives sometimes because we are afraid of the consequences.

When I see someone experiencing a bad situation I feel for them. I know it is a huge mistake they are making but it is because they are afraid. Other people sit there and judge them and put them down but I speak up and make them understand that it is ok. We have to learn from our own mistakes to make us who we are and we grow into a strong person from experiencing the situation. I am always willing to feed someone information to help them and assure them that everyone makes mistakes. We are only human and I am a strong believer in forgiveness.

My mom is a very strong person and will never let anyone push her over She has made mistakes growing up but she never once said she wishes she would of done this or that. Growing up I have made a lot of mistakes but my mother never gave me severe punishment because she wanted me to learn from it and see the end result. She told me to always forgive someone and I strongly believe this.

Making mistakes is ok because we are human and we are growing. I will always forgive someone and will not hold it against them unless they deliberately, physically hurt someone, like a murder, a rape of a child or adult, or even a severe beating. I never judge anyone and it really bothers me when I hear other people put someone down and talk about them behind their back. If someone is doing wrong I inform them so they can fix it. I will always forgive because I want people to forgive me. I have made mistakes that to a big gap in my life but now I am even stronger person and I am ok for that.