cody - rocklin ca, California

L.I.F.E

I believe life goes by fast, and you should make something of your life. I believe people should always be happy no matter what happens, sure their will be hard times and you’ll cry, I’ve faced them and I’m sure you’ll have to too, but just look at the big picture L.I.F.E. What is life to you? Some people say its about the aggregate of the powers of metabolism, reproduction, and mobility. But I believe L.I.F.E. is about love, imagination, fun and memories, and everything that surrounds us on a daily basis. Love because everyone needs a family and love makes you a happier person. Imagination because without it we wouldn’t advance through life with the type of technology we have today. Fun and memories because that is why I believe we were put onto earth to make unforgettable memories that you will always remember. And well everything that sorrounds us day by day is what lets us make memories, family, and fun.

I believe the youth has too much pressure. Wether that pressure comes from school, parents, or even sex. It seems that in order to make it in the United States you have to go through school with good grades or be a super star athlete. There is so much pressure from your parents about school and how they just want you to do the best you can at everything, but some kids don’t get that pressure they get the pressure of not seeing or talking with there parents. I believe that there are too many divorces and I think that is because of our new generation not following the right ways of mairrage, they just jump into it like it’s a bounce house instead of looking at everything that could happen they just jump in. I believe that everyone should grow old with that one person that they truly love and never forget each other or their family.

I believe religion is a good thing and it installs good into people, but there is always so much talk and disagreement about religion and it seems every time you talk about someone’s religion they get mad. I believe people shouldn’t get mad about it, for instance where you are going to go after you die, and what happens to your spirit because no matter where you go people are not going to always agree with each other.

I believe everyone should have a hero or someone to look up to. I believe role models are good to have and if every kid has one it should keep them away from trouble. It will make that boy or girl a better person and insert the amazing traits. I believe some people may have more than one hero. I know I do, everyone in my family is a hero of mine, my role model Joe Stafford, and of course my other hero Kylie. I believe that my great heros and role models have installed good qualities in me and that is why people like me so much. That is how I’ve gotten awards. The list goes on and on for the way role models and heros help out.

I believe in goals. I believe that if you really want something in life go after it because you might think you have a lot of time, but time will pass you in a heartbeat and it will leave you wishing for more. I believe, that if you believe you can do anything, YOU CAN. I believe everyone deep down is a good person and does want the best for themselves and others even if they don’t show it. I believe in many things, and now you know some of things I believe, so go out in that big pond and reel in your beliefs.