Alexie - loomis, California
Themes: change

This I believe

I believe in traveling the world and exploring all of its wonders. I am a traveler; I see the world, and I feel the world. As I stood under the large grey steel legs of the Eiffel tower I knew this is what I was destined to do. I took my first jounrey out of the coutnry the summer of my senior year of high school just purely for the opportunity to see some of the world and what it had to offer me. I had always wanted to travel but never knew the true joy and pure inspuration it would bring into my life. The day I arrived in Paris was one I will never forget. The air was crisp and cool and it was not until I arrived there that it was confirmed unto my whole being. It was not until I saw the Eiffel tower sparkle that I knew this would be my home.

Traveling to me is a breath of fresh air because of the new experiences you encounter and the places you see. I never get bored of seeing new places. I never get bored of meeting new people. I never get bored of riding a bicycle through the streets of France. My entire life I have always wanted to travel and see the what the world had to offer me. As a child you grow up being taught that the world is a cruel and unforgiving place. I never believed that it was a cruel and unforgiving place; I always knew that the world had something to offer all of us and we just have to accept that offer and believe in it. It is hard to write my passion for traveling in words. All I can say is everyone must experience travel. So many people think that they don’t have enough money or enough time to explore the world. All I can say is do it. Don’t dwell on all the obstacles holding you back just go for it and see where the world takes you. Exploring this world is who I am. This I believe.