Ashley - Missoula, Montana
Themes: setbacks

This I believe that life is complicated because of all the obstacles we all face each day. Everyone faces this at least once in his or her lifetime. There’s not a single person who can go day by day and face something he or she doesn’t want to. There are many things that show life is hard to deal with. Everyday I wake up hoping that my brother will get better and there will be no more alcohol and drug classes. When he was young he got into the drug dealing business and had got into trouble with the law many times. And after a couple years he tried to commit suicide several times leaving our family very upset. He has been to rehab, boot camp, and now he is in prison and I am hoping for the best this time. Other problems people face each day may be problems in family, relationships, school, and careers. If we didn’t face these problems there would be no mistakes to learn from in the future. I think that would make living on the earth boring and everyone would be the same. Some of theses everyday problems might make people depressed and maybe want to turn to drugs or alcohol as my brother did. Some people might see this a fear that they maybe have always had. Some of them are easy to put in the past but many are not. When my brother gets out of prison I hope that I will be able to put the past behind me and not have to worry about him any longer. It is completely normal to have everyday problems this here saying life is complicated.