Every Thing Happens for A Reason

Michael - Chicago, Illinois
Themes: hope, purpose

Every day I take time to think. I think about my day. I think about my week. I think about my life. I look back at the good moments and the bad. The one thing I always notice is how every thing is connected in its own way. I believe that everything happens for a reason.

Loss can be a horrible experience. As we go through life we become attached to things, but nothing lasts forever. We lose a lot of things in life whether it’s an object, opportunity, or even a person. There is one thing in life that we can never lose is the moment. The moment we’ve been through, the moment we’ve lived and the emotion of the moment. If we keep that moment in our memories and in our hearts we will never lose anything.

During the summer I went to Puerto Rico for vacation. It was a beautiful place and I loved every moment there. So on the last day there I walked outside my house sat on the side and watched the sun go down. It was a breath taking sight. I knew it would be over but I didn’t care because I lived that moment . I looked upon my time there and I was glad. In a weird little way I’m glad I have times of depression because then I can look back and remember that sunset and the good times. I was at peace.

Life is about up and downs. Even if you think life is bad it will get better. Don’t feel bad if the sun sets, feel joy because the sun will always rise again.