Melissa - Hillsbor, Oregon

This Is My Belief

Many people in the world have different beliefs and has the right to think in whatever they believe in, everyone is intended to theri own opinions. As for me, I believe in dreams. You may ask why? Will my family and I have believed that dreams have meanings to something that may occur in your life. There are several people that this is a superstition but i call it a sign.There has been many things in my life that lead to a dream of mine than in real life situations, but it’s something that doesn’t happen very much.

Many things you dream has ameaning of somthing for example, if you dream about the ocean, a river or anything that involves water it signifies tears. Sankes mean rumors are going to be spread about you or someone you know. Someone whose getting married signifies death, crap means money and if you loose a tooth in your dream it means luck. Many things you dream have a different meanings and these are a few that are most common.

My aunt, who walso believes that dreams have a great significants in life, shes also the person who explained to to met that dreams mean somthing that might occur in your life. She has lived life experiences that have lead to her in real life, which made a huge impact on her. There’s also people who strongly don’t believe in dreams, some say its a sin to believe in dreams because dreams dont tell the future.

One life experiance that involved what my mom dreamed about two years ago. I was in a previous relationship with someone who im not with anymore , left to Mexico for a month to visit some family members with a visa. A visa allows you to travel to the United States as far as the port of entry and ask immigration officers to allow you to enter the country. Only they have the authority to permit you to enter the United States and decide how long you can stay.Because of this my ex-boyfriend was sent back to his home town and got his visa taken away. When I recieved the news that he was sent back to his home town, I went into tears and became sad because i didn’t know when I was going to see him again. That same day my mom called and told me that she had a dream of me in the middle of the ocean crying for help. As I said in the begginning, whenever you dream about water, it means tears.

Whenever this happens this shows me that sometimes dreams give you signs of that the future might bring, but it’s not always good to believe in. I would say that some people might think it’s funny or stupid about my belief, but as I said in the beginning everyone is different and are entitled to their own opinion.